Easy Indian Cooking Cookbook
This Easy Indian Cooking cookbook makes the exotic cuisine of India easier to prepare than ever. With over 130 recipes for both beginners and experienced cooks, you'll be delighted with the contents of this rich resource. Tandoori Chicken, Saag Panir and more tasty dishes are all included.
Format: Paperback, 192 pages
Publisher: Robert Rose
Author: Suneeta Vaswani
Description: Easy Indian Cooking cookbook is an exciting and exotic cookbook that makes it easier to make Indian cuisine than ever before. Although Indian dishes are richly flavored, they don't have to be complicated to create in your kitchen. You'll find more than 130 recipes that are easy for beginners to make while also appealing to experienced home cooks. The authentic Indian flavors of these easy-to-prepare recipes will amaze and delight you.
- More than 130 outstanding and appealing recipes
- Includes classic recipes from north and south India adapted for North American kitchens
- Featuring 75 vegetarian dishes
- Ingredient glossary and source information
- 16 pages of color photographs
Create some of these delights:
- Chicken Tikka Masala, Pork Vindaloo, Cardamom-Scented Lamb, South Indian Lentil and Vegetable Stew, Tandoori Chicken, Dry-Fried Lamb with Coconut Slices, Curried Spinach and Cheese (Saag Panir), Mango Lassi, North Indian Rice Pudding (Kheer).
Condition: Like new.